Take The Hassle Out Of Restoration Insurance Claims
Prime Restoration will assist you with any restoration insurance claims on any project we finish. Whether it’s a fire damage insurance claim, a water damage insurance claim, or a mold damage insurance claim – by actively working with your provider, we simplify the restoration insurance claims process less stressful for you. Our staff works diligently to ensure that you have all you need from beginning to end. We’ve worked with nearly every major insurance contractor in the country, so you can be certain that we’ll be there to assist you when it comes time to pay for a job.
We make every effort to ensure that the restoration insurance claims process is as simple as possible. We will give your insurance provider with all necessary documentation to ensure they have a complete and accurate picture of the work performed. After we calculate the entire loss in accordance with your insurance provider’s criteria, we will file a settlement. We have over 20 years of experience dealing with restoration insurance claims and can guide you through the process, alleviating one of your concerns. What you must do if you intend to submit an insurance claim with us is as follows:
- Contact us immediately upon the incident of damage, before contacting your insurance carrier.
- Make any necessary repairs to the property prior to our arrival to minimize the amount of work required.
- Once the situation has been stabilized, contact your insurance provider. Insurance should cover any temporary housing costs incurred while the home is being rebuilt.
- We will discuss the reconstruction procedure with your insurance company in order to reach an agreement on fees prior to beginning the project.
- We will function as a liaison between you and your insurance adjuster.
We genuinely care about our clients, so allow us to handle your insurance claims and provide you with complete peace of mind. You can follow the specific processes we have in place for insurance claims based on the kind of damage.